StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · indicator using fisher transformation and bollinger band<< >>Post Follow-up
rbhave63
2 posts
msg #155094
Ignore rbhave63
12/25/2020 11:46:48 AM

I am new to the forum and certainly no knowledge of programming. I created a scanner based on fisher transformation and price touching lower Bollinger band. Please review and help me to improvise. The objective is to buy stocks and sell them in a weeks period with at-least 10% gain. here is the scanner..

price touched Lower Bollinger Band(20,2.2) 2 days ago
and price is greater than 10 and less than 100
and not etf and
set{fisher_1ago, Fisher Transform(10) 1 day ago}
show stocks where Fisher Transform(10) crossed above fisher_1ago
and close is above 5.00
and average volume(30) is above 250000

snappyfrog
651 posts
msg #155103
Ignore snappyfrog
12/25/2020 7:50:07 PM

Making it clickable -

Fetcher[
price touched Lower Bollinger Band(20,2.2) 2 days ago
and price is greater than 10 and less than 100
and not etf and
set{fisher_1ago, Fisher Transform(10) 1 day ago}
show stocks where Fisher Transform(10) crossed above fisher_1ago
and close is above 5.00
and average volume(30) is above 250000
]

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · indicator using fisher transformation and bollinger band<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.