StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · knowing exactly where the market is going to go-100% accurate-<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up
maxxam80
108 posts
msg #54082
Ignore maxxam80
8/15/2007 1:32:49 PM

whats a perma-bear nik?

Koronbock
201 posts
msg #54083
Ignore Koronbock
8/15/2007 1:40:03 PM

A perma Bear is permanently bearish.

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #54085
Ignore nikoschopen
8/15/2007 1:52:04 PM

LOL. Just in case, you've missed my earlier bull call, check out this post.

Koronbock
201 posts
msg #54088
Ignore Koronbock
8/15/2007 3:16:28 PM

Niko,

I appreciate your post and your willingness to concede being wrong (unlike so many other people, I can hardly resist to cite names).

I have been wrong in my judgments many, many times. But if we have a good trading plan and good maoney management we can still make money, we don't even need to be right the majority of times. Amazing, but true.

Cheers,

msummer2007
129 posts
msg #54091
Ignore msummer2007
8/15/2007 3:31:34 PM

In this market I am perma-confused.

luc1grunt
622 posts
msg #54095
Ignore luc1grunt
8/15/2007 5:12:13 PM

I've been "perma-shot-up", "perma-recovered", "perma-bled", "perma-tranfused", and now happily "perma-cash" to clear my "perma-head".

Gonna go get "perma-drunk" on 18 year old "perma-scotch".

Of course I'm only speaking "temporarily".

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #54097
Ignore nikoschopen
8/15/2007 5:36:27 PM

You bunch of perma-wannabes! ;)

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #54098
Ignore karennma
modified
8/15/2007 5:39:39 PM

Koronbock
Koronbock 8/15/2007 12:16:28 PM
Niko,
I appreciate your post and your willingness to concede being wrong (unlike so many other people, I can hardly resist to cite names).
================================================================
================================================================

Okay, Koronbock. I will give credit where credit is due ...
YOU DID say, "This certainly does not look like a bottom."
Based on the latest "infusions" of cash by the ECBs and other central banks, I think it's pretty obvious, our markets are on life support.
And, check your moving averages ... ALL of them.
Larry Kudlow keeps saying the economy is doing great; I don't think it is.
Therefore, I fully expect the DOW to go lower. Maybe not tomorrow, .. but, soon.
(but WTH do I know? I thought the DOW was going back to 10K in March!)
And, with all due respects to M4M who has so graciously shared his/her secrets ...
I went to Bigcharts and followed Mary's instructions on Monday.
Remember he told us to overlay the qqqq with the VIX?
Nevermind the qqqq ..
IMHO, the $VIX tells you all you need to know ...
Or I guess any trendline would do (lower lows vs. higher highs).
we shall see!
:>)
BTW ... thanks to everyone for posting their thoughts.
I personally don't care who calls a bottom or top correctly. I'm more interested in reading the data so that I can draw my own conclusions. Thanks for all the generous information ... and thanks to the person who questioned WHY M3 is no longer public information.

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #54102
Ignore nikoschopen
8/16/2007 1:46:19 AM

Karen,
Today, I was stupid enough to relearn what was drilled into my head long time ago: Bulls will likely make money, bears will eventually make money, but the frigging greedy pigs will ultimately get slaughtered. One can never let greed cloud one's judgment in this market. Geezus, Niko, stay focused!

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #54103
Ignore karennma
8/16/2007 8:24:40 AM

Pigs do go to slaughter.
Every rich person I know who made their money in the markets has told me the same thing: "take your profits!" They always took theirs "early".
I frequently find myself saying, "oh if I'd just stayed in 3 more hours, (or 1 more day) I could've made $$++++." But what the hay! The market can turn on you faster than you can hit your keyboard.
BTW, I see RIMM is @ $195 in the pre-market.
I guess you could say, "the fat lady has sung".
That video you posted was excellent(inthemoneystocks.com).
That guy was right on target.

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · knowing exactly where the market is going to go-100% accurate-<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.