StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · ms% weekly volatility filter-best ever for picking stocks<< >>Post Follow-up
MARY4MONEY
806 posts
msg #51922
Ignore MARY4MONEY
modified
6/1/2007 7:50:26 PM

read my previous message and explains how to get incredible results using the qqqq rsi-2 -bottom- as you increase that ms%- your winning % goes up and your % gain on the winners goes up dramatically--here is proof--ms% is the weekly % movement average for the last year- you will notice going from the low ms% to the high ms% ----- the higher the ms% is the higher % gain of the winners---ms%-2%---1.79%--- 3% ms%---2.24%---4% ms%---2.88% 5% ms%---3.62% 6% ms%---4.79% 7% ms%--5.68% and above 7% ms%-7.55%- so what i do is use above ms% above 0.05 for my option picks

5 winners

killerdude
32 posts
msg #51924
Ignore killerdude
6/1/2007 11:11:42 PM

zama....zama....zama

do.....dah........... do.....dah.... do.....dah

limestar
79 posts
msg #51928
Ignore limestar
6/2/2007 2:39:38 AM

im still sleeping.

SFMc01
358 posts
msg #51930
Ignore SFMc01
6/2/2007 9:44:11 AM

Mary ... Thanks
Would you please put what you use in filter form. Thanks again

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · ms% weekly volatility filter-best ever for picking stocks<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.