StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · my graphs will explain everything<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up
stratiG
147 posts
msg #83016
Ignore stratiG
11/13/2009 3:17:16 PM

M4M,

If you send me your graphs, I will post them for you. This might make your life easier. You have my e-mail.

GS

jalabuda
13 posts
msg #83022
Ignore jalabuda
modified
11/13/2009 4:19:19 PM

For the novices - I performed the following steps to upload my first graph

1. Copy screen by performing screen print - "Ctrl" and "Print Scr" keys
2. Open Program "Paint" in Accessories Program folder
3. Paste image to file
4. Save file as jpeg or gif
5. Go to webstite: www.tinypic.com
6. Upload file from brouser window
7. Tag or name file image
8. Change image size to message board or 15 inch
9. Depress "upload" button
10. Copy code from IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards window
e.g.[IMG]http://i33.tinypic.com/2mev5gx.jpg[/IMG]
11. I then deleted the {IMG] from beginning and end of script and
12.Follow nikoschopen's step # 3 to html code it and have it seen directly on stockfetcher.
http://forums.stockfetcher.com/sfforums/?q=view&fid=1001&tid=53335&qrid=

Hope this helps!

straken
469 posts
msg #83042
Ignore straken
11/13/2009 10:36:24 PM

Eman93
4,750 posts
msg #83105
Ignore Eman93
11/15/2009 6:14:37 PM

OK easy to do let me take a crack at it...

1. have chart on screen
2. press the print sceen key (Prt Scr) located on most keyboards ssome where
3. click the Start , programs, accressories, paint
4. when paint opens click on edit, then on paste...the screen shot should then be in paint.
5 click file save as.... and name it something you will remember in a place you can find.
6. get a Tinypics account and upload the image
7. on the box with some code the second from the top copy and past that into the SF message box....

8 if it wont work try another code box........be sure to copy all the code

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · my graphs will explain everything<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.