StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · need help with setting up the filter, first time<< >>Post Follow-up
mp057812
1 posts
msg #55499
Ignore mp057812
10/3/2007 2:53:33 PM

Hi, im new here, and i was hoping that someone could help me out with setting up a new filter. Honestly i would love to read the whole manual, but by the time i do, i was hoping that some one could help me set up this uncomplicated filter.
i need :
price/sale ratio less then 7, more then 1
revenue growth year vs year more then 12
revenue growth quarter vs quarter more then .75
eps growth next five years more then 15
% industrial ownership more then 30
mean analysts recommendation hold
recent quarter negative surprice = 0
avg daily volume more then 50 000
return on invested capital more then 10

and thats it

P.S. When i say more or less i mean more or equal to , and less or equal to :)

Thank you very much in advance :)

SAFeTRADE
630 posts
msg #55500
Ignore SAFeTRADE
10/3/2007 2:59:53 PM

Pretty much everything in your filter is not available to scan for.

Sorry.

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #55503
Ignore johnpaulca
10/3/2007 4:37:16 PM

try www.smartmoney.com ...cost about $60/yr or free on MSN deluxe scanner

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · need help with setting up the filter, first time<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.