StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · okay i have decided to teach you and show you how i make millions every day<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up
johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #78192
Ignore johnpaulca
8/28/2009 6:48:11 PM

I agree with M4M on ETFC, I posted it yesterday in intraday alerts. I also have my ways of finding stocks that are about to run (8...thanks M4M.

jrbikes
624 posts
msg #78204
Ignore jrbikes
8/28/2009 8:32:36 PM

O.K. money, lets see it!

Kevin_in_GA
4,599 posts
msg #78242
Ignore Kevin_in_GA
8/29/2009 7:45:35 PM

Intersting fact - ETFC has 324 million shares of short interest, which places it 2nd highest among all stocks in the S&P 500. In fact, it acounts for 3.55% of ALL short interest in the S&P.

http://seekingalpha.com/article/158915-s-p-500-stocks-with-the-highest-short-interest

I'm assuming that the play here is for a short squeeze?

M4M - what do you do if your call is to buy the stock at the open on Monday, but market futures are negative? Do you wait? Inquiring minds want to know ...

decipherlinda
133 posts
msg #78314
Ignore decipherlinda
8/31/2009 12:07:02 AM

Mary4Money,

Getting up there myself at 43 years and can appreciate that kind of love and luck in being with the right person. Sorry yet congratulations.

I'm going to have to take a very fast, self-trained course in options. Please hang in there with us who have a ways to go to catch up.

Will be waiting and watching.

Thank you.

LebowskiUrbanAchievers
56 posts
msg #78321
Ignore LebowskiUrbanAchievers
8/31/2009 8:08:42 AM

Kevin,
You need to take some money and put it into a thinkorswim account. They will allow you low priced stocks and options. I suggest is you trade within your 401K to select some funds that are ranked high on morningstar and let it grow. I have only a small amount in my account, You have to be able to make a trade during the day if you are going to follow M4M's strategy.

hawkeyes002
49 posts
msg #78369
Ignore hawkeyes002
8/31/2009 1:22:38 PM

hey m4m how did u know that etfc would make this big of a move? did u use a filter? how did you find out the block volume? thanks

gejordan
22 posts
msg #78371
Ignore gejordan
8/31/2009 1:32:12 PM

Hawkeyes,

If you go back through the last 20 or so postings that M4M authored, one of them has a bunch of follow up where people listed all kinds of good sites to find the info you are looking for. Apologize that I don't remember the exact posting, but it wasn't long ago.

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · okay i have decided to teach you and show you how i make millions every day<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.