StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · thanks TRO 4a great trade $141<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up
woofys
212 posts
msg #65829
Ignore woofys
8/5/2008 11:11:57 AM

This is the continued post I accidentally hit the post thing.
Any way, I bought DCR at .1189, 2307 shares, sold at .1801
Gross $141.19. Thanks again TRO.

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #65835
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
8/5/2008 3:22:38 PM

Wow. Now these 3 threads are news worthy! Thanking "TRO" for $141.00 on a PENNY stock? LOL...hey Avery, your students are really catching on man! Let me guess...it was all because of "RSI(2)" huh?...

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

- WALLSTREETGENIUS -

marine2
963 posts
msg #65845
Ignore marine2
8/5/2008 5:05:28 PM

Taking baby steps at first, learning the filters performance, getting comfortable with it, then later making larger trades sounds right to me. Where one sees a problem in it, others, with more sensible, more intelligent views agree with his move. Making profitable money in this wild market we are experiencing is a wonderful thing. Riggs, let this guy enjoy his successes. We all love a winner.

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #65846
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
modified
8/5/2008 5:40:41 PM

...well, then okay then...only if I have too...

marine2
963 posts
msg #65848
Ignore marine2
8/5/2008 5:58:19 PM

Great people see the big picture then adjust their methodology accordingly. We all hope we learn that vision. Many times, what becomes our downfall, are the meticulous details we get wrapped up in then lose direction in what we need to, to win.

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #65864
Ignore TheRumpledOne
8/5/2008 11:16:20 PM

woofys.. you're welcome but it was YOU who pulled the trigger on entry and exit so you deserve the credit.

Riggs, did you forget to take your meds today? woofys said he used a TRO STAT SCAN not RSI(2).

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #65869
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
modified
8/6/2008 8:17:59 AM

Sorry Avery, Ive never taken the time to look at your "STAT SCAN", so I just assumed RSI(2) was built into scan somewhere, since your life here at SF has been consumed with that obsolete indicator that I've FINALLY decided to show it's vulnerability, and it's inferior existance...that I have ALWAYS said from the very beginning, AND I'm the ONLY ONE that said it, and now PROVED IT. Guys like me?...DON'T DO "MED'S" PAL!

ROFL

RIGGS

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #65879
Ignore TheRumpledOne
8/6/2008 11:26:45 AM

Riggs:

You're too funny. Still trying to prove that one oscillator is better than another. Don't you know by now that the BIG BOYS don't use indicators at all? That's why you don't see indicators in my STAT SCANS.

Sooner or later you will come to the realization that price determines indicator values and NOT the other way around. PRICE IS AN INPUT NOT AN OUTPUT. Do you really need an indicator to tell you if price is going up or down?

Support and resistance.

Supply and demand.

Fear and greed.

Price goes up or down.

Trading is simple.

IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT.

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #65881
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
modified
8/6/2008 12:55:48 PM

Do you really need an indicator to tell you if price is going up or down?

If you REALLY beleive all that crap up there, then you are more lost than I thought you were. The best Institutional traders in the WORLD use indicators and osillators! If you think that "price" action determines direction, then you my friend are a 50/50 trader at best! Tell me something Mr. "Price action"....why all the filters then? Or better yet...why Stockfetcher? LOL..

"BIG BOYS?"...if you're such a "BIG BOY", why do you always decline everytime I call you out to a contest between you and "I"? Why Avery?...it's because you KNOW you'd be finished here in just one(1) single session right? Of course I'm right...that's why you always just say..."you're funny riggs"...and walk away with your tail between your legs. And BTW...so it's not all about RSI(2) now all of a sudden? I've been telling everyone here since I came on board that it NEVER WAS! Now even YOU believe it! You're WAY TOO FUNNY AVERY!...

- WALLSTREETGENIUS -

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #65903
Ignore TheRumpledOne
modified
8/6/2008 5:30:27 PM

Why the filters?

They run my daily statistics reports. SF is the best tool for that job.

I still use RSI(2) to tell me when it's time to trade certain stocks like SPF today. See the bottom on RSI(2) yesterday? Already up 5% on today's entry.

Not to mention, AAPL and RIMM this week... see that RSI(2) dip? That's the signal forecasting a nice pop. Combined with FADING THE GAP and the TRO STAT SCAN, it's so simple to milk those cows.

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · thanks TRO 4a great trade $141<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.