StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · what filter is therumpledone currently using?<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up
dougsmith2
8 posts
msg #38439
Ignore dougsmith2
10/13/2005 11:26:36 PM

Hey rumpledone. you seem to be a SF mastermind. Just curious if you would be so kind to share with us what filter you are using to find the stocks you trade? you've created so many filters since the famous rsi<2, what do you like these days?

riggs
313 posts
msg #38442
Ignore riggs
10/14/2005 5:39:10 AM

I dought you'll get a responce from Rump b/c he's very selective when it comes to posters. You'll need to challenge him with something more than a simple question. Try asking him about his website and I'm sure he'll envite you over for coffee some time. Until then, it will always be the dreaded RSI(2).

THE MIGHTY RIGGS

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #38447
Ignore TheRumpledOne
10/14/2005 9:21:26 AM

I use the RSI(2) < 1 filter.

I also use the former RSI(2) < 1 filter and I look for POSITIVE DIVERGENCE.

That's all I need.

I write and post other filters because I can... simply to keep my coding skills sharp, to help others and to learn.

When questioned why 99% of investors are losing money, Darvas said:

"... The reasons are: THEY ARE NOT DEDICATED TO ONE METHOD. They gamble on tips, advice, and in low price stocks. They lack the DISCIPLINE to stick to ONE METHOD and wait for the very best opportunities. Greed. They have NOT learned the basics of what GOOD trading is. Undercapitalized. They don't put the time and effort in to really understand how the markets and stocks work."

{emphasis added}

MAY ALL YOUR FILLS BE COMPLETE.

P.S. Riggs, I have nothing to say to you.

28 posts
msg #38448
Ignore MODERATOR
10/14/2005 12:13:15 PM

This message has been removed by StockFetcher.

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #38450
Ignore alf44
10/14/2005 1:52:41 PM

Thankyou SF !

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #38454
Ignore TheRumpledOne
10/14/2005 3:39:43 PM

Dang, I didn't get to see it!

riggs
313 posts
msg #38460
Ignore riggs
10/14/2005 9:10:44 PM

Rump -

I'll paraphrase for you. Basicly I said that I was not talking to you DIRECTLY, so why the responce to me? Secondly, I said just give us our daily filter fill and forget the rest! Wow, that really was paraphrasing. You were right to delete it SF. Anyhoo, you missed a classic "Riggs" post, sorry you couldn't see it in it's true color Rump! LOL....

THE MIGHTY RIGGS

riggs
313 posts
msg #38461
Ignore riggs
10/14/2005 9:13:41 PM

Ahhh...Ralph, Thankyou is TWO words. Not one. That's okay, we all understand.

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #38463
Ignore TheRumpledOne
10/15/2005 12:07:54 PM

"riggs 10/14/2005 5:39:10 AM

I dought you'll get a responce from Rump b/c he's very selective when it comes to posters. You'll need to challenge him with something more than a simple question. Try asking him about his website and I'm sure he'll envite you over for coffee some time. Until then, it will always be the dreaded RSI(2).

THE MIGHTY RIGGS"

"riggs 10/14/2005 9:10:44 PM

Rump -

I'll paraphrase for you. Basicly I said that I was not talking to you DIRECTLY, so why the responce to me? Secondly, I said just give us our daily filter fill and forget the rest! Wow, that really was paraphrasing. You were right to delete it SF. Anyhoo, you missed a classic "Riggs" post, sorry you couldn't see it in it's true color Rump! LOL...."

Riggs:

You mentioned my name and predicted what I would/wouldn't do. To me, that IS talking to me.

You can find me on hotmail if you have something to say.

morteza471
132 posts
msg #38466
Ignore morteza471
10/15/2005 3:02:57 PM

i looked and i can not find a RSI(2) < 1 filter can some posted again please,thank you

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · what filter is therumpledone currently using?<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.