StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · zzzzzzzzzz<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up
WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #47136
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
9/23/2006 11:00:05 AM

nikoschopen
- Report offensive post 9/7/2006 3:10:32 PM

I think there will be a big selloff from here going forward. Watcha think?!

I "think" I have made you yet AGAIN look like "the FOOL that you are!" ROFLMAO! When will you ever take some pride and just leave stuff alone Niko? again.........

"YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE!!!

- THEMIGHTYRIGGS -

rtucker
318 posts
msg #47141
Ignore rtucker
modified
9/23/2006 7:07:33 PM

d

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #47142
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
modified
9/23/2006 8:32:44 PM

Couldn't agree more rtucker! Yea! Hear that Niko? "stop fouling up the forums!" Leave the Market predictions the the "geniuses." lol....

BTW, Niko is on drugs again? Damn...just when you thing you know somebody. lol....

- RIGGS -

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #47145
Ignore alf44
modified
9/24/2006 2:45:03 PM

rtucker...apparently "RIGGS" never got the...

..."DON'T POST ON THE INTERNET WHILE DRUNK AS A SKUNK"...memo !!!

I'm actually embarrassed for him...go figure !

Regards,

alf44

luc1grunt
622 posts
msg #47159
Ignore luc1grunt
9/25/2006 8:59:26 PM

I'm impressed. Fu*kin 3rd grade at recess revisited. Nice intellectual input Genius!?! I thought you quit posting?

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #47163
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
9/26/2006 12:06:35 AM

Yahn!!!....Great, now I have "nobody's" bashing me. lol....can always tell when someone's feeling lonely or friendless. "Yea, let me jump on the bandwagon so people will think I'm cool!" "Hey Riggs, you suck!! HeHe!" "Hey Alf....can I be in your camp now?"

lol....Brother!

- THEMIGHTYONE -

luc1grunt
622 posts
msg #47164
Ignore luc1grunt
9/26/2006 12:50:27 AM

Yeah, a lot of posting makes me "somebody"? Bandwagon.....not likely. Just an observation.

tmaugham
115 posts
msg #47167
Ignore tmaugham
9/26/2006 11:31:15 AM

Riggs, do you have a private e-mail addy?

Tom

marine2
963 posts
msg #47199
Ignore marine2
9/27/2006 5:03:38 PM

With the market up like it is it shows what I had said, along with a few others, mentioning why the market should go up like it is. Here are my earlier remarks:

Why would there be a sell off? Oil prices going down, interest rates hikes have stopped. Nothing going on around the world that is stopping the earth's rotation, gold is going down, companies are reconfiguring their pension packages due to Governments new law, the markets valuation is at a nice level, we are making vast improvements in finding more oil and useing alternative fuels, companies are lowering workers wages and benefits to more fit the worlds economy and not have us be so far out ahead of the pack, real estate prices/valuations and interest rates affecting cd's and money market performance is beginning to go down. Gives you a sense that money has to flow back into the stock market.

I believe in looking at the glass half full instead of half empty

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #47201
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
9/27/2006 7:00:43 PM

Riggs, do you have a private e-mail addy?

Tom

Tom, email me at stockgroups@aol.com

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · zzzzzzzzzz<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.