StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · A Consolidated Scanner of Scans?<< >>Post Follow-up
HorseTrading
2 posts
msg #65751
Ignore HorseTrading
8/2/2008 11:48:53 PM

How do you combine scans to run one consolidated scan?

Say I have 50 independent scans that each search for some specific criteria. When a stock appears in 1 scan, I want to assign it 1 point (similar in methodology to Quant Funds). I want to be able to run a single scan that will automate identifying the number of appearances (or points) an individual stock makes amongst my 50 scans. The primary scan would list the stocks in rank order by the number of appearances (or points).

Note, I already have the 50 or so scans built as independent scans. I just need to know how to program the consolidated scan.

Help anyone?

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #65752
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
8/3/2008 1:06:31 AM

Sorry...cant do that here.

HorseTrading
2 posts
msg #65796
Ignore HorseTrading
8/4/2008 3:55:33 AM

Wrong. I just learned it. It's a Watch List function that uses the pre-built filters.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · A Consolidated Scanner of Scans?<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.