StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · A filter worth paying for<< 1 2 3 4 >>Post Follow-up
numbat1
17 posts
msg #53169
Ignore numbat1
7/16/2007 11:34:55 AM

The EBOOK I am referring to is written by Brian C Neale 'PowerInvesting Ebook'the website is www.tradetobefree.com
. Ok I know this is pre-school stuff for most of you so please dont ridicule me. I use his techniques to find the stocks and have added my own 'bit' where I buy atm/otm front month call options for that quick pop on selected stocks. I have in my library about 12 ebooks which are rubbish but I bought them when I was really green and eager to find the holy grail lol. I also lost a fortune on subscriptions too and wasted huge amounts on useless education seminars. Shit its a hard lesson to learn isnt it.?

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #53174
Ignore karennma
7/16/2007 1:12:42 PM

Thanks numbat.
Yes, for some, the lessons learned can be costly.
Many of us have "been there".

:>)

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #53178
Ignore nikoschopen
7/16/2007 5:44:54 PM

As far as I know, the financial markets have the highest tuition costs and you can't even receive a loan, let alone a grant, from Uncle Sam! How lame is that?

RickB
14 posts
msg #53228
Ignore RickB
7/18/2007 1:17:24 PM

I am a chartist and I use about 3 charts that I like for trading.

if the charts dont hit --I dont buy

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · A filter worth paying for<< 1 2 3 4 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.