StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · AS214 ZINC closes above 15 today..up over 5 % today alone!<< >>Post Follow-up
as214
184 posts
msg #62241
Ignore as214
5/6/2008 4:08:21 PM

I have no alterior motive here. I just want to introduce you folks to a value component that will make your short term trading more sound, productive, efficient, and profitable. That's why I am an advocate of RTO's one stock style. If you must short term trade and you do it withone stock only, not only will see how the stock moves on a day in day out basis..but you'll become much more cognisant of WHAT makes that stock move the way it does. You will take more of an interest in your breadwinner, and will gracefully come in tune with it. Good luck!

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · AS214 ZINC closes above 15 today..up over 5 % today alone!<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.