StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Abnormal Activity filters<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up
Muddy
55 posts
msg #49881
Ignore Muddy
2/7/2007 9:20:33 AM

Hi John,
You are very welcome.

I use nasdaq.com and tradingday.com plus my Scottrade to catch the pinks and bulletin board ones.
Right now obb IMOT shows intrest in pre and Amex VII
Pinks CTTD YTBL and Nas MEMY ONSM show on Scott while I don't see on the others.

Muddy
55 posts
msg #49895
Ignore Muddy
2/8/2007 7:45:27 AM

Tulanch,
You said:

tulanch
1/29/2007 11:33:34 AM

as for other users the abnormal query location question

on small capcenter.com try this....

click on the tools menu
then technical search
then in the price indicator queries area you can pick the Abnormal Activity dropdown
And in the volume indicator queries area you can pick the Abnormal Volume dropdown
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This is what it caught yesterday:

(Feb 07-11:02) Muddy: PMED vol scan hod 250%

The top one on my 11 a.m abnormal price/vol scan it closed up 710% for the day!!

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Abnormal Activity filters<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.