StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Acending triangle filter for Swedish stocks?<< >>Post Follow-up
Zafire
1 posts
msg #124298
Ignore Zafire
7/8/2015 7:11:15 AM

Hello is it possible to filter stocks from other markets then US market? like Sweden ?
if possible is there anyone that can help me build one for acending triangle ?

Mactheriverrat
3,132 posts
msg #124300
Ignore Mactheriverrat
7/8/2015 1:55:28 PM

Maybe this will lead you in the right direction

Acending triangle.

marine2
963 posts
msg #124301
Ignore marine2
7/8/2015 2:07:52 PM

I don't believe you can filter specific countries for an isolated filter result.

Mactheriverrat
3,132 posts
msg #124307
Ignore Mactheriverrat
7/8/2015 7:53:14 PM

I don't think so also. I've played around with some and the filter link I posted is all I ever could come up with.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Acending triangle filter for Swedish stocks?<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.