StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Adding Comments to Filter<< >>Post Follow-up
chipper338
10 posts
msg #37210
Ignore chipper338
7/31/2005 6:39:30 PM

Hello folks,
I'd like to add comment lines to my filters to help me remember the exact purpose of the following line or lines. I've tried add the line /* comments */ but it doesn't work for me. I've also searched the user guide and forums to no avail.

Any tips?
chip

chipper338
10 posts
msg #37211
Ignore chipper338
7/31/2005 6:52:57 PM

i tried this filter and got ZERO results

/* comment */
close is greater than open

Then i removed the 'comment' line and I got 3465 stocks.

WHAT AM I DOING WRONG ?

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #37212
Ignore TheRumpledOne
7/31/2005 7:07:37 PM

Fetcher[

/* comment */
close is greater than open

]

It works for me!

As of mkt close Friday July 29, 2005

3465 matches

This is interesting...

Many people have said that they can't get my filters to run but I know they run.

I copy/pasted your lines and they ran fine for me.

Maybe there is a setting somewhere that I have ON or OFF that everyone else has OFF or ON!?!?!?

Perhaps StockFetcher support can shed some light on this.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Adding Comments to Filter<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.