StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Analysing an individual stock<< >>Post Follow-up
stefonk
33 posts
msg #97753
Ignore stefonk
12/3/2010 8:19:15 AM

Please help. I need a simnple filter that can analyze a symbol only. I am not scanning for symbols, all I want is a simple filter that can analyze a stock that i want to see.

thanks in advance

four
5,087 posts
msg #97785
Ignore four
12/3/2010 3:41:52 PM

Fetcher[
symlist(aapl)
]

straken
469 posts
msg #97787
Ignore straken
12/3/2010 4:07:31 PM

Also......On the homepage there is a box on the right side of the page that lets you analyze one symbol and the results gives some interesting details about the stock in general including chart and statistics as well as comparative data to other stocks and trends.

Tools|Analyze Symbol

Enter a stock symbol below to view the results of dozens of stock filters and tests:

Kevin_in_GA
4,599 posts
msg #97791
Ignore Kevin_in_GA
12/3/2010 7:16:54 PM

It sounds like you might want a more in-depth analysis of an individual stock (one stock against many screens) versus using a specific screen and have it return many stocks.

If that is the case, check out www.stockconsultant.com. It gives you 5 free stock evaluations per day, more if you register and pay a modest monthly subscription.

Examples:

Apple: http://www.stockconsultant.com/consultnow/basicplus.cgi?&symbol=AAPL

You can even do specific sectors:

Semiconductor sector: http://www.stockconsultant.com/consultnow/basicplus.cgi?&symbol=*SEM

stefonk
33 posts
msg #97809
Ignore stefonk
12/4/2010 1:01:16 PM

thank you guys. you have always been helpful.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Analysing an individual stock<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.