StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Anyone KNOW where to SEE Current SHORT intrest?<< >>Post Follow-up
chuckoc
2 posts
msg #33923
Ignore chuckoc
11/14/2004 8:48:29 AM

Hello, Fellow traders, I am a 45 YR OLD day trader (options) and I wanted to learn any website that anyone of you well schooled traders knrw of.

hacktheripper
8 posts
msg #33928
Ignore hacktheripper
11/14/2004 4:33:27 PM

Here is a great site, just introduce yourself and you will get help

http://www.investorshub.com/boards/board.asp?board_id=3045

chessnut1
58 posts
msg #33949
Ignore chessnut1
11/15/2004 7:00:36 PM

You can use Yahoo Finance. Just type in the stock symbol, then on the left column find "Key Statistics" under "Company." It also gives % held by insiders, % held by institutions, the float, etc.

--BJ

EWZuber
1,373 posts
msg #33958
Ignore EWZuber
11/16/2004 1:11:05 AM

Short interest, days to cover and lots of other fundamental info
http://www.nasdaq.com/

chuckoc
2 posts
msg #33960
Ignore chuckoc
11/16/2004 8:36:54 AM

Thank you, Chester, YAHOO info is ancient history, when it comes to SHORT interest info. I need to up to the min, as then you see what direction the %'s are going. Case study:
TASR where over 80 % is said to be sold short 30 days ago (Yahoo), and it has climbed from 39 to 60. I am wondering if it still has 80% or more or less of float short. If the 39 point to 60 point rise has put it in the normal range of 10% short interest then I know what I want to do.. Thank you to the NASDAQ poster, that looks like the most updated thus far. If SHort has climbed then we are no where NEAR done!

houghton
29 posts
msg #33982
Ignore houghton
11/17/2004 8:09:52 AM

chuckc,

I don't believe you can find what you are seeking anywhere. At least not in a free public site. Short interest, as I understand it, is only reported monthly. Financial news sources -- IBD, Barrons, WSJ, etc., then publish the figures about 5 days later.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Anyone KNOW where to SEE Current SHORT intrest?<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.