StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Anyone having trouble with Note application on charts?<< >>Post Follow-up
marine2
963 posts
msg #117447
Ignore marine2
12/19/2013 3:23:26 PM

I am having trouble adding a note to a specific chart derived off one of my filters. Just wondering if anyone else is having the same problem?

stockfetcher
979 posts
msg #117448
12/19/2013 3:31:07 PM

Hi,

Do you see the dialog when clicking on the chart? Also, what browser are you using?

Thanks,
StockFetcher

marine2
963 posts
msg #117450
Ignore marine2
12/19/2013 3:53:28 PM

Browser is aol's latest version, and I do not see the "note" identity wording at the top of my chart like I had the other day. I do still get the price and date identity just no "note" appearance either in a specific filter finding or when I isolate a particular chart off the filter's finding and go into its "historical" chart (area at the 3mo, 6mo, 1 year, 2 year, historical area on the original filter's screened results (aka "finding"). I was using the notes before today a couple of days ago now I don't see it? What version of aol browser is applicable to your new "note" application?

marine2
963 posts
msg #117451
Ignore marine2
12/19/2013 3:54:21 PM

Also, I am not having any other problems with your chart look or functions except for notes.

marine2
963 posts
msg #117452
Ignore marine2
12/19/2013 3:59:56 PM

I use aol / verizon as my browser / connector and no changes on my end were made since a couple of days ago when I was applying the notes to certain charts.

marine2
963 posts
msg #117453
Ignore marine2
12/19/2013 4:15:22 PM

I take that back that I haven't found another problem with the charting function. I just went into the backtest section and called up one of my tests I ran and left in the que. When I go into the chart portion of this particular filters findings and I go into "Trades" and select one of the stocks identified there (on the colored chart) and when in that particular stock chart all my system says is "it's loading"? Again, the other day everything was working fine. I never changed versions, anything? Something must be screwy on your end. Makes no sense why these two isolated charting functions do not work now. Yet, the other charting functions work?

marine2
963 posts
msg #117454
Ignore marine2
12/19/2013 4:20:28 PM

Ok, forget about the last statement of me saying the back test charting in "trades" was not working, it is afterall. I revised its length of time for the chart to read a particular length. Somehow it was caught in never never land and your system wanted to know what length of time I wanted. Well that works any ways just not the "note" function.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Anyone having trouble with Note application on charts?<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.