StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Apples Will Fall From The Sky<< >>Post Follow-up
mesayah
658 posts
msg #93037
Ignore mesayah
modified
5/22/2010 4:07:17 PM

I say to about $8

Kevin_in_GA
4,599 posts
msg #93038
Ignore Kevin_in_GA
5/22/2010 5:44:49 PM

Please - either back up your predictions with some type of data or explanation, or stop posting them. Posts like these do not add anything to the forum, and are generally considered an annoyance.

It is exactly this type of behavior that diminishes your credibility and support within this forum (if that is important to you).

brank20
41 posts
msg #93039
Ignore brank20
5/22/2010 6:49:14 PM

Thanks k. I didnt know how to politely put it.

mesayah
658 posts
msg #93040
Ignore mesayah
modified
5/22/2010 7:54:35 PM

Divergence in momentum indicator going back to 2004.
Same reason ALU ABK and countless others will either
rise or become buyouts.

Kevin_in_GA
4,599 posts
msg #93041
Ignore Kevin_in_GA
5/22/2010 7:57:40 PM

I see no reason to be discourteous to him, but I want him to recognize that this type of behavor is not helpful.

I am hoping that he will be more courteous to others in this forum and modify his behavior, so being rude would only defeat that objective.

mesayah
658 posts
msg #93042
Ignore mesayah
modified
5/22/2010 8:13:02 PM

How is my opinion any different then your voodoodoo?
If i pulled it out of my anus or you concocted some elaborate
filter they're both about 50% accurate when you add emotions and
human error.

If anyone truly had it together their time here would be done.

Haven't i made about 50 calls out here and would you agree or not that
more than half have been accurate?

The Mesayah brought you SLIM SHORTY, Pound For Pound the
most consistent filter in any environment. My early contribution
EXPLODERS FILTER was a Godsend.

Now that's what i call helpful.

mesayah
658 posts
msg #93269
Ignore mesayah
5/29/2010 3:14:19 AM

IntradayAlerts, Politics Goes Here, What Tune Are You Humming???

Now there are some pretty annoying topics...

General Discussion Kevin...

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Apples Will Fall From The Sky<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.