StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Back pricing<< >>Post Follow-up
Cacher
121 posts
msg #92793
Ignore Cacher
5/15/2010 10:44:17 PM

A few years ago many of the big high tech CEO's got slammed as they were backpricing their options. And now I hear some people declaring ridiculous trades that are making them millions every day ... \. Does anyone really believe these picks ?....hmmmm.... well ... guess what I bought last Thursday :

Noranda Aluminum Holding Corp (NOR) I bought at .01 (only bought 100000 shares ..$1000.00 and sold on Friday at $8.80....$880,000.00 in one day ...pure profit... yeah thats what I did .... and I can let anyone know what I did after the fact ....100% accurate... yeah ... that's the ticket ... cuz I'm the man, and I can look at yesterdays prices and let you know what I bought ... yeah ... and it will always be the highest gainers. Oh well, I guess that's what dreams are made of ... and I guess someone did buy 100,000 shares at .01 .... but it just wasn't ... I mean ... yeah , Im the guy that bought 100,000 shares ... I mean 1,000,000 shares ,,, yeah, thats what I did.

(just my way of venting ... thanks for listening)

dwiggains
441 posts
msg #92830
Ignore dwiggains
5/16/2010 8:36:59 PM

I think we have one on this site that seems to want to back price.

Says he makes millions ???

See ya
David

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Back pricing<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.