StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Best Chart Settings<< >>Post Follow-up
asa32sd23
4 posts
msg #62557
Ignore asa32sd23
5/13/2008 12:12:25 PM

What are the best setting for these flash charts, they appear SOOOO big even tweaking the parameters, i even log off and log back in so they take effect....

its impossible to go through charts just by clicking through cause they are so big i cant even see indicators below

anyone have proper way to see everything on the screen without needing to scroll down constantly???

thanks

heypa
283 posts
msg #62595
Ignore heypa
5/14/2008 1:24:48 PM

The only way I know is to pull the right or left edge over until you see your indicators. Makes the chart very small on my old setup so I don't use indicators.

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #62596
Ignore nikoschopen
5/14/2008 1:49:42 PM

Go into ure chart settings and change the default configuration under the "Modify your default chart properties" to ure liking.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Best Chart Settings<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.