StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Best news site<< >>Post Follow-up
glider
59 posts
msg #38161
Ignore glider
9/23/2005 7:12:18 PM

I know most financial sites provide news, but can anyone recommend a site which specializes in, or, is particularily good, and has an edge in providing late breaking news.
Thanks

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #38163
Ignore alf44
9/23/2005 7:20:22 PM

glider,

Briefing.com

and...

theflyonthewall.com

---------------

They're subscription sites and prolly 2 of the best.

alf44

da-net
55 posts
msg #38165
Ignore da-net
9/23/2005 7:52:36 PM

I have been considering Knobias's Raidar service as it is a news agrigator and has lots more features. According to Knobias they have all the best news sources in their service and the cost is not prohibitive. I currently use World News Flash Ticker and it is OK, but has latency issues. I have heard that DJ is the best for US & Canada stocks, Reuters is best for worldwide but have not tried either of them as a direct link except what is supplied by my BDs.

glider
59 posts
msg #38166
Ignore glider
9/23/2005 7:54:23 PM

alf44

Thanks. I'll check them out.

lspielman1952
7 posts
msg #38169
Ignore lspielman1952
9/23/2005 8:52:19 PM

Briefing.com - $10/ mo - Gold index -
Realtimetraders.com $15/mo -

Briefing has a pretty impressive array of current news, info and research archive -

Realtimetraders.com - looked pretty good when glanced at it -

You could also look at streetinsider.com
But I don't know it that well - probably gives the trader buzz -

LS

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Best news site<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.