StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Beta<< >>Post Follow-up
rrochon
117 posts
msg #41094
Ignore rrochon
2/8/2006 2:59:15 PM

I am sorry. I have not been to the Forums for awhile, so I may be a little behind. Since I joined StockFetcher a couple years ago there have been so many improvements and new features that I may have missed it. Many months ago there was some discussion of Beta and the fact that it was not available on SF filters. I believe the reply from SF was that it was under consideration for inclusion in the future.

So, my question is, has Beta been added, so that we can find stocks that have a volatility greater than the SPX?

I think we can all agree that it would be a big advantage for short term traders to be able to rank stocks by volatility. The only thing that I can think of that is worse than a stock that goes the wrong way after we buy it is one that just sits there, wasting time and money that we could be putting to work.

Dick

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #41095
Ignore alf44
2/8/2006 3:07:06 PM

No...it has NOT been added !

Yes...I agree it would be nice to have !

Regards,

alf44

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Beta<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.