StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Bill Panetta Professional Small Cap Trader<< >>Post Follow-up
omnitraderr
3 posts
msg #39852
Ignore omnitraderr
1/1/2006 5:35:06 PM

I use stockfeather as part of my aresonal as a professional smallcap trader, if your interested in small cap stocks vist http://breakouttrading.net/

Catch Bill Panetta live Thursday's and Friday's on tradersnation, known to be in the largest syndicated radio and television broadcast show for small-cap stocks.

Listen to Bill as he talks about the latest trends and developments in the small-cap arena. If you still are struggling with small-cap stocks and you're not finding the hot movers get your pen and paper out and be ready to learn and be educated on small-cap trading.

Showtime is 11AM est.

Live feed is channel 1

Rebroadcast is channel 3

http://www.tradersnation.com/television.shtml

markcrisp
187 posts
msg #39862
Ignore markcrisp
1/2/2006 5:54:04 AM

blatant advertising....aren't there rules against this?

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #39903
Ignore alf44
1/3/2006 12:28:10 PM

StockFetcher,

WAKE UP !!!

THIS IS SPAM !!!

WHY IS THIS POST ALLLOWED TO STAY ?

I agree with mark...it should NOT be allowed !!!

Bill Panetta IS "omnitrader" ! That is his user name on a number of Message Boards. He is a shameless self-promoter !

You guys don't hesitate to delete a post that contains a universally accepted term used to describe the complete disregard for truth and accuracy (ie. "Bulls_ _t")...yet you look the other way and allow this...uhhh...SPAM !

Do you see the IRONY in that ?

Too funny !!!

Regards,

alf44

PS. the guy cut and pasted this same post on both the "Filter Exchange" and "General Discussion" Sections of the Forums. If that ain't SPAM I don't know what is !

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #39918
Ignore alf44
1/3/2006 10:38:23 PM

...CORRECTION...

...this SPAM was also cut and pasted in the "Public Filters" Section of the Forums...in addition TO the "General Discussion" AND "Filter Exchange" Sections !

And SF is going to allow THIS to stay...while at the same time deleting other harmless posts by SF members that dared use a commonly accepted term that is a part of the everyday lexicon !

That's "BULLPOOPIE" !!! LOL

alf44

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Bill Panetta Professional Small Cap Trader<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.