StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Bizarre Screens<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up
stockfetcher
979 posts
msg #116664
11/11/2013 8:14:49 AM

If possible, can you confirm that you see the symbol box (highlighted below) when you are viewing a StockFetcher chart? Additionally, if you do see this box, are you able to input a symbol and click the "Chart" button?

StockFetcher Support

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #116762
Ignore karennma
11/14/2013 3:09:35 PM

Re: filter
Fibs not working?
symlist(aapl)
draw fibonacci up(65,15)
draw fibonacci down(65,15)

edacly
28 posts
msg #116804
Ignore edacly
11/16/2013 12:53:46 PM

Well, we have corresponded on my answer here by email. So, that is a done deal. Its all been working very well this week !

Another issue pops up as I am using the new display format. On most return screens when there is both an indicator and a signal shown for a data field on the display, the issue involves the numerical field values on the right that are displayed in light yellow inside the left facing arrow box.

Often I see one arrow partially overlaying the other to the extent that I cannot see the numerical value inside the left facing arrow box that is overlaid.

This is the link in the upper box from "Share Chart":

http://charts.stockfetcher.com/sfchart/dibG4MO9jt.png

Can you help

four
5,087 posts
msg #116805
Ignore four
modified
11/16/2013 1:56:42 PM

edacly
28 posts
msg #116806
Ignore edacly
11/16/2013 2:28:46 PM

Is this to say that I cannot see the value of the blue line in some instances ?

Why does the value of the blue line show sometimes and at other times is blocked by the value of the red line ?

Can you show an unblocked value of the blue line in all instances?

four
5,087 posts
msg #116807
Ignore four
modified
11/16/2013 2:59:37 PM

edacly,

your notice about the overlap of the actual value "flags" is true

edacly
28 posts
msg #116808
Ignore edacly
11/16/2013 4:12:03 PM

Ok

Is it possible to change Stockfetcher so that there is no overlap, i.e. so we can see the value of all lines at all times ?

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Bizarre Screens<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.