StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Blue<< >>Post Follow-up
traderpro
37 posts
msg #52222
Ignore traderpro
6/14/2007 10:22:12 PM

Can someone please tell me why some stocks appear in a blue row when using a filter.

Thank you

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #52224
Ignore alf44
6/14/2007 10:45:29 PM

Because you have them...somewhere...in a Watch List !

Am I right...or...am I right ???

Regards,

alf44

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #52225
Ignore karennma
6/14/2007 10:45:52 PM

are they in your watchlist?

traderpro
37 posts
msg #52332
Ignore traderpro
6/19/2007 7:32:22 PM

They appear in a light purple colored row ...

http://www.stockfetcher.com/stockdb/fetcher?p=filt&qrid=1180827599&chid=52&type=3

if this filter is clicked tonight... u you should see AVP in that row

can someone tell me why that happens...r they special compare to the rest.

or is it the Heavens telling me those are the ones to trade ... maybe only i can see them

:) Traderpro

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #52349
Ignore karennma
6/20/2007 12:09:38 PM

Ya' know what's weird?
When I cut & paste that URL you posted, I get one of MY filters.
That is so ODD!
What does your filter say?
(BTW .. stocks hi-lited in a blue line are on your watchlist)

dangreene
229 posts
msg #52361
Ignore dangreene
6/20/2007 6:39:18 PM

This is really getting C - R - A - Z - Y !

When I cut and paste the URL posted by traderpro I get one of karenma's filters.

I have run that filter using "date offset" going back 30 days. I sort the results by the BLUE lines so that all the blue lines appear at the top of the results list. I then eyeball the charts and select the BLUE line stocks where RSI(2) is below 1 and DMA(28,14) is starting to turn up. So far the % of winners is 99.9%.

I'd post the filter but am unable to do so because it belongs to karenma.

I'm not familiar with the "backtest" feature so maybe if someone else could get the filter from karenma and backtest it ....... then, report back to us with the results so that we may all benefit.

This could be the HOLY GRAIL (or mary4money).

If you have any questions you may email me at ohno@spurious.duh and identify yourself as credulous and I'll get back to you in my own good time.

Remember, it's not what you trade but how you INVEST !

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Blue<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.