StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Bollinger Band Squeeze<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up
sjcnal
1 posts
msg #34157
Ignore sjcnal
11/27/2004 10:56:54 PM

Hi I am new to S/F and would like to know where the prophetnet is to be found?
(Actually, I have not used any of my filters for a while now, (don't need to) all anyone has to do is add Muddy Fav's in (ProphetNet) and look for them stocks on the SC scan each day. Works for me.)
Also how do you find Muddy Fav's ? TIA

riker
3 posts
msg #34158
Ignore riker
11/28/2004 12:24:37 AM

www.prophet.net use their java charts

wallman
299 posts
msg #34166
Ignore wallman
11/28/2004 9:34:26 PM

sjcnal,the Muddy favs can be found at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stockfetcher, to the left go to "files",click on Muddy favs

wallman
299 posts
msg #36015
Ignore wallman
5/16/2005 8:14:38 PM

The BB squeeze still lives and is as great as ever, i haven't posted watches in over 2 months on my site but over the weekend just for fun i posted these 5 watches on both my site and Tx's BLS site ... IICPQ JLHY VYST LTS FKLT ... at hod's today JLHY was up 33%,IICPQ 147%,FKLY 217%, both LTS and VYST NEVER went green and were not considered plays,if you can watch/trade interday i challenge anyone to come up with bigger faster gains, BTW the lowest vol one in the group was over a half million shrs so i'm not talking untradable low vol junk

wallman
299 posts
msg #36115
Ignore wallman
5/26/2005 11:12:33 PM

AUML right out of SCC BB squeeze method posted at .02 on BNG MSN chat today BEFORE open at .02,hit .08 in 15 mins for 300% on huge vol/tight tradable spread,one of 4 100% hits in last 3 days,RAPT yesterday and AMRE twice the day before,nothing beats this for huge quick gains imo

wallman
299 posts
msg #36116
Ignore wallman
5/26/2005 11:53:00 PM

in case you think pennies is all this works with watch TIVO and CMOS today,both 7 buck stocks,TIVO hit scan 2 days ago and has 2 red floaters above ubb but yet price still rose each day,3rd day off that indicates nice gain,CMOS a hit on scan tonight had 4 x's vol today at 4 mil shrs,hod 7.60 closed 7.22,very likely we see that 7.60 or more tomorrow

jprowe
17 posts
msg #37166
Ignore jprowe
7/29/2005 10:33:19 PM

Group:

You can download the SmallCap Desktop Scanner (SCDS) from here:
http://www.muddymoney.com/installs/full/smallcap072905.msi

The SCDS application (a Windows version of the SmallCap Center technical analysis scanner) captures all the symbols that appear on the SmallCap Center website throughout the day. The settings that were provided by Muddy (Wallman) are already programmed in. You just install and hit 'Scan'. It also works with QuoteTracker so it's easy to review the charts for the symbols that appear or you can copy the symbols to any charting software you use. You should get a steady stream of momentum and pullback candidates from the SCDS (more than you could possibly trade).

I wanted to say 'THANK YOU' to The RumpledOne, Murknd and RJones for the great feedback that has made the SCDS application even better.

Join the Muddy Money Yahoo Group to be notified of updates and get assistance.

http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/muddymoney/join

Regards,
Jon

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Bollinger Band Squeeze<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.