StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · BottomLineStocks<< 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 >>Post Follow-up
txtrapper
548 posts
msg #35329
Ignore txtrapper
3/12/2005 11:56:45 AM

I've added a new link at our site; "Trader's Exchange" in the Files Section

http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/bottomlinestocks/

Buy/Sell/Trade just about anything you have including; Trading Books, Trading Software, Computer Stuff, etc. Look around you, what would you like to sell for cash to someone you can trust, a registered member. List all the items you want however there are going to be some exceptions to what we will leave posted there, I think you know what I mean.

How do I list an item at Trader's Exchange? Register for membership, go to Files, Trader's Exchange, you can upload a file or link or Create a Text File listing the items you want to sell/trade/exchange or give away.

Be sure to include your email address so member's can contact you directly for details. Please do not post buy/sell/trade items "directly" on the forum as they will be removed. When you add a file the member's are automatically notified that a new file has been added, and directs them to that link.

Enjoy,

TxTrapper
---------------

txtrapper
548 posts
msg #35379
Ignore txtrapper
3/17/2005 10:22:09 PM

Advance & Declines

A little "secret" here peeps - Look at Advancing and Declining Issues
at End of Day using the link below - Buy next day when Declining
Issues outnumber the Advancing Issues - Tomorrow OTCBB and NASDAQ
should fare well.

Just another little tool to put the odds in your favor.

http://tinyurl.com/4eq3j

TxTrapper
----------------

Join A Winning Team; http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/bottomlinestocks/

DAILY PICKS, STOCK PICKING CONTEST DAILY - TEST YOUR SKILLS AGAINST OUR MEMBERS

txtrapper
548 posts
msg #35413
Ignore txtrapper
3/22/2005 6:12:37 PM

Trapper's "Hidden Jewels" for Wednesday - SHRN...EDGR...EIDSY...DTOI...

Wait for "green hold"!

These are suitable for daytrading only...sell at High of Day!

TxTrapper

Free Membership; http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/bottomlinestocks/

Way2Late
37 posts
msg #35414
Ignore Way2Late
3/22/2005 7:01:11 PM

Hi TxTrapper,

Could you share with all of us the syntax for the stockfetcher filter to tell us the high of the day, I've been looking for that for weeks ;^)

txtrapper
548 posts
msg #35430
Ignore txtrapper
3/23/2005 6:00:09 PM

Way2Late

I am not sure I know what you want, some simple sytax for highs;

Show stocks where Intraday intensity(21) has been increasing for 5 days

Intraday intensity(21) crossed above 0

show stocks where the momentum(12) has reached a new 6 month high

Show stocks where the count(high reached a new 1 year high, 30) is above 10

TxTrapper

Way2Late
37 posts
msg #35449
Ignore Way2Late
3/24/2005 7:38:53 PM

Um... I was kidding, your post said to sell at the high of the day. No way to know that till the end of the day and then it's too late.

Just going for some comic relief. I'll go back to lurking.

txtrapper
548 posts
msg #35476
Ignore txtrapper
3/27/2005 2:47:56 PM

TRAPPER'S PICKS FOR MONDAY, March 28, 2005..... COMS...NVEI...EXTR...WSII...WSTL

TxTrapper

Daily "stock picing contest"...http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/bottomlinestocks/

rarshi
5 posts
msg #35506
Ignore rarshi
4/1/2005 2:07:25 PM

Hi tax trapper,

could you please share with us the syntax for the tight bollinger bands.
Thanks.

andy

txtrapper
548 posts
msg #35512
Ignore txtrapper
4/2/2005 10:45:46 AM

rarshi

BB Squeeze filter; fetcher [Bollinger Width(20,2) reached a new 6 month low within the last 5 days]

*Add your own parameters; close is between 1 and 5 and/or average volume is above 1000000, you want to end up with about 10 stocks from the filter, raise and lower volume to attain that;

Look for "white candle" piercing the upper bollinger band, add a list to Prophet.net or Scottrade browser, then scan thru the list during the trading day and look for breakouts on high volume above "previous days close" that's the winning ticket.

TxTrapper
----------------------

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #35514
Ignore TheRumpledOne
4/2/2005 1:13:51 PM

Fetcher[/* White Candle Piercing Upper Bollinger Band */

Bollinger Width(20,2) reached a new 6 month low within the last 5 days
and close above open
and close above the upper bollinger band (20)
and open below the upper bollinger band (20)
]

MAY ALL YOUR FILLS BE COMPLETE.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · BottomLineStocks<< 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.