StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Breakout Trading Webinar (Kunal Desai) - owner of BullsonWallstreet.<< 1 2 3 4 >>Post Follow-up
Mactheriverrat
3,132 posts
msg #154727
Ignore Mactheriverrat
11/23/2020 6:42:49 PM

Yes yesterday BB was at resistance but fail to break through just KIRK was at resistance or there at. My filter , the finviz filter . It broke out today. Just because its at resistance doesn't mean its a sure thing to break out tomorrow. KIRK breakout today and will most likely run for some days to come.

Mactheriverrat
3,132 posts
msg #154728
Ignore Mactheriverrat
11/23/2020 6:49:16 PM

Mactheriverrat
3,132 posts
msg #154753
Ignore Mactheriverrat
11/26/2020 9:54:58 AM

Mactheriverrat
3,132 posts
msg #154754
Ignore Mactheriverrat
11/26/2020 9:59:53 AM

My WPG trade.

Mactheriverrat
3,132 posts
msg #154771
Ignore Mactheriverrat
11/29/2020 2:49:03 PM

Mactheriverrat
3,132 posts
msg #154772
Ignore Mactheriverrat
11/30/2020 10:54:04 AM

Stop loss triggered SEEL

Mactheriverrat
3,132 posts
msg #154836
Ignore Mactheriverrat
12/5/2020 1:00:57 PM

Kunal's Video minus the indicators is a great video . IMHO.

Another old SF poster once stated " There's always a Bull Market somewhere"

Full-GLOG

Mactheriverrat
3,132 posts
msg #154840
Ignore Mactheriverrat
12/6/2020 12:32:28 PM

So many pre-breakouts and post breakouts to watch.

nibor100
1,010 posts
msg #154898
Ignore nibor100
12/11/2020 11:31:26 AM

@Mac,

I finally got around to watching the breakout video and I've got a couple of questions:

1. Looks like it was made in 2010, have you had it that long or did you just recently come across it?

2. In your related filters you are using 4 week highs, yet in his video I only hear him talking about 4 taps of resistance lines, and also a 4% price increase rule. How did you come up with using 4 week highs?

Thanks,
Ed S.

Mactheriverrat
3,132 posts
msg #154901
Ignore Mactheriverrat
modified
12/11/2020 1:47:31 PM

@ED
Well I downloaded about around about the time it was posted. I was messing around on my laptop and came across it again. I watched it and searched for the link and found it. You know the old saying " Find something that works until you find something that works better".

I more or less use the 4 week high as helping see the previous resistance area's . Taps meaning that the more times price hits a previous resistance the weaker that resistance gets. 4% rule means that most big moves of breakouts start with a breakout over the the previous resistance levels . That's not saying that a stock needs to have a gain of 4% to be a breakout.

My chart with CDEV shows previous resistance levels that might have been previous support levels. Those levels are not going to be pin point at the exact point but areas of congestion where the Bulls and Bears are fighting for control. Some time's either side can win the battle but see the above average volume's pick up at after the breakout.

Take any stock on a simple chart like I made up and add say 10 stocks. Draw all previous resistance and support levels. You major levels along with mini- levels too. Like the maker of the video said the market remember past area's of congestion.

By the same token look when those same stocks are in downtrends and what happens after they break area's of support. Most of the time you will see a somewhat of increase in volume as price breaks below previous levels.

See all traders everywhere see the same daily price and volume action. Its what we do with that information that make's the difference.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Breakout Trading Webinar (Kunal Desai) - owner of BullsonWallstreet.<< 1 2 3 4 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.