StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Cafe Boiler Room<< 1 2 3 4 >>Post Follow-up
nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #41248
Ignore nikoschopen
2/16/2006 2:05:36 PM

What seemed to be a correct trading posture one day turns out to be factually wrong on every count. But just when you thought there will be another chance to drown in the filth of ure delusion, ure given another blow that actually set you on a right path. So I add my 2-cents of reason and rhyme that usually don't add up to anything worthwhile. For instance, what's up with Google? Just as expected, it went down to $330 & back up it goes today (up about $14 as I write). Even the Barron had to pitch in its 2-cents of never dour insights with all its pretzel logic. Will we see another day? Let the bulls dance for now, while the bears grind their axe to the tune of danse macabre.

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #41258
Ignore nikoschopen
2/16/2006 6:19:54 PM

GENZ, another garbage stock that's about to rear its ugly head. It bounced off the 3-month trendline today on higher volume. It has always surpassed my expectation to the contrary and I can't express enough how I fear and loathe this stock.

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #41587
Ignore alf44
2/26/2006 11:51:06 AM

I see our resident "WALLSTREETGENIUS"...

...along with his posts and newly created threads have all gone...POOF !!!

To message board heaven !!! LOL

Regards,

alf44

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #41596
Ignore nikoschopen
2/26/2006 9:53:51 PM

Having never taken part in anything "genius", I hope the honor isn't addressed to moi. lol

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #41597
Ignore alf44
2/26/2006 10:08:52 PM

niko,

No No No !

There was a "new" poster with the alias of "WALLSTREETGENIUS" that posted here over the weekend !

I'll give you 3 guesses who it was...and the first 2 don't count ! LOL

Regards,

alf44

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #41686
Ignore nikoschopen
3/2/2006 4:18:35 PM

I took the liberty of digging up an analyst report on WALLSTREETGENIUS (self-duped as "un-Mighty Riggs"):

In all its infinite-regress, we believe this once bitten, twice stupid is poised for an early demise. According to the one-man survey, its downfall hinges on the exponential growth of its, well you guessed correctly, overwhelming stupidity. Hence, we strongly advise that this, whatever comes to mind, should be avoided at all cost.

Analyst's rating: ★ (out of ★★★★★)

6-month projection: rancid
12-month projection: perishable

Recommendation: ignore outright

Disclaimer: While not completely inaccurate, the opinions expressed in this report are of the analyst, and do not represent the views of the entity otherwise known as nikoschopen in any way, shape, or form. One should take precaution when acting in concert with the above recommendation, otherwise your health may be at risk.

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #41687
Ignore alf44
3/2/2006 4:46:14 PM

ROFL !!!

That's freaking hilarious !!!

Regards,

alf44

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #41702
Ignore nikoschopen
3/2/2006 10:51:40 PM

I don't know under what authority he regurgitates the same hubris, but shouldn't there be a statute of limitation on the issue of cliché that are bandied about as if it were some impregnable truth? It's really not what you say but what I "think" you said that ultimately matters in the end.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Cafe Boiler Room<< 1 2 3 4 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.