StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Camarilla Syntax Statement<< >>Post Follow-up
gian
3 posts
msg #124345
Ignore gian
7/10/2015 9:42:21 PM

Hi I am trying to write some syntax to do a camarilla calculation - I am trying to do a 6x6 Camarilla equation. I started with just trying to do row 6 but i am having some issues with the syntax. Can anyone help here?

I am trying to set C as close, H as the High of the day and L as the low of the day. Then I try and do the calculation and add a column but i am stumped -

Help would be much appreciated

Set{C, Close one day ago}
Set{H, High}
Set{L, Low}

/*Camarilla Resistance*/
Set {R6, H/L*C}

Get Price
Get High Price
Get Low Price

Add column Price
Add Column High Price
Add Column Low Price
Add Column R6

price above 50
avgvol(17) above 300000
price above ema(17)
chart-time 5 days

four
5,087 posts
msg #124346
Ignore four
modified
7/10/2015 11:11:45 PM

See manual (p138)... Note that the syntax (SET) only allows for binary and unary operations.
Manual: http://www.stockfetcher.com/sfhelp/?id=100379

removed GETs

Fetcher[
Set{C, Close one day ago}
Set{H, High}
Set{L, Low}

/*Camarilla Resistance*/
Set {RA, H / L}
SET{R6, RA * C}
Add column C
Add Column H
Add Column L
Add Column R6

price above 50
avgvol(17) above 300000
price above ema(17)
chart-time 5 days
]

gian
3 posts
msg #124351
Ignore gian
7/11/2015 8:10:19 PM

Many Thanks for this info. Appreciate it.

Gian

four
5,087 posts
msg #124353
Ignore four
7/12/2015 12:22:41 AM

Welcome

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Camarilla Syntax Statement<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.