StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Can I get a little help here?<< >>Post Follow-up
Dylan
43 posts
msg #153450
Ignore Dylan
modified
8/6/2020 6:53:22 PM

StockFetcher support has me back and forth about a fairly straightforward ROC question, so I’ll post it here instead. Is it possible to know the price of a stock at a specific ROC (5,1) value? Similar to REVERSERSI(2,50) which shows the price of the stock before the RSI(2) reaches the 50 line. Can the same be coded for ROC(5,1)? Something like, add column ROC(5,1),25). Thank you in advanced.

nibor100
1,010 posts
msg #153458
Ignore nibor100
8/7/2020 5:44:02 PM

I can't create a SF indicator with the parameters in paretheses but this should get you what you want with some additional columns:

Fetcher[
set{var, close 4 days ago}
set{var1, var * 1.25} add column var1 {tomorrow's close at a ROC(5,1) of 25%}
offset 1 day
]

I'm running it one day back so you can compare its results with what stocks actually had 25% ROC(5,1)s
today after the close.

Ed S.

Dylan
43 posts
msg #153463
Ignore Dylan
8/7/2020 8:25:32 PM

This is perfect! Thank you.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Can I get a little help here?<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.