StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Chaining<< >>Post Follow-up
tgug
1 posts
msg #27934
Ignore tgug
8/21/2003 1:30:13 AM

I am a bit confused: assume I have 3 filters in My Filters - Filter 1 Filter 2 and Filter 3 - my assumption is that if Global is OFF any filter is an independent filter so clicking on VIEW gives me the results for that filter (and only for that one). The question is how can I chain the filters -let's say I turn on the GLOBAL on Filter 1 and 3 - the results of a VIEW on Filter 3 means that Filter 1 was applied already and filtered the results of Filter 3 (AND conjuction between results of filter 1 and 3) is that assumption correct?
If not how can I chain the 2 filters and is the order important? filter 1 first that filter 3 or the opposite??!!
Please help
Teo

bigjake842
6 posts
msg #27935
Ignore bigjake842
8/21/2003 10:52:23 AM

Teo:

I'm relatively new here myself, but I understood the 'Global' switch to control whether the charts for a particular filter would use the global chart settings, nothing more. I just tested this by specifying in my global settings that RSI(2) should be shown on all charts. When 'global' was turned on for a particular filter, I saw the RSI(2) at the bottom of each chart; when turned off for a given filter, I didn't see it.

You may want to check this with the site admins....

Eric

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Chaining<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.