StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Chart Annotations (trends, text, etc)<< >>Post Follow-up
jeremyjmcneil
1 posts
msg #122893
Ignore jeremyjmcneil
2/20/2015 9:44:13 PM

New member here and trying to figure out how to save my annotations on charts. When the chart opens up in the separate window I mark it all up with trend lines, circles, text and then close that window and the only thing that sticks is the note that gets attached (none of my drawings). How do I save these annotations so that when I click the ticker for that symbol again those annotations show up again?

four
5,087 posts
msg #122895
Ignore four
modified
2/20/2015 11:09:16 PM

after "marking" the chart... you can save a static image with your annotations. Note does not show in static image.
see the top-right corner of the screen and find the "<" sign button [Share Chart button to the left of the Tradier button]
you will get two options: 1 save the location of the image or 2 paste the image into a StockFetcher forum message

-- here is the result of option 1 -- Pasting the generated link into the address line of your browser will open the link

http://charts.stockfetcher.com/sfchart/GUXb8gfme3.png

-- here is the result of option 2 --

Use the following to include the chart in a forum message. /* chart [GUXb8gfme3] */

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Chart Annotations (trends, text, etc)<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.