StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Chart Navigation Window problem<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up
jmtrader
19 posts
msg #121687
Ignore jmtrader
10/10/2014 6:08:45 AM

When you run a filter and try to navigate to the results in Charts window, the first time is fine. But when you go back to the filter result window and try to do Previous Day or any other options like 2 days ago or 1 week ago, when you click one of the results, the Charts window navigation is not correct. It still has the old list. Can you please take a look and fix it? It is very misleading when navigating to the results.

stockfetcher
979 posts
msg #121688
10/10/2014 6:12:14 AM

Hi,

Thank you for the feedback. When you have a chance, please send us your browser type and version. Also, do you have any browser plugins running? It's possible one is preventing the javascript from working properly.

Thank you,
StockFetcher.com Suport

jmtrader
19 posts
msg #121689
Ignore jmtrader
10/10/2014 6:19:34 AM

I am using Google Chrome Version 37.0.2062.124 m. No, I am not using any plug-ins.

stockfetcher
979 posts
msg #121690
10/10/2014 6:22:38 AM

Just to confirm,

when you have new set of results and click on a symbol in your results table (not the the popup chart), does the chart window update to reflect the clicked symbol?

Thanks,
StockFetcher

jmtrader
19 posts
msg #121691
Ignore jmtrader
10/10/2014 6:24:19 AM

Actually, looks like it is only happening in Google Chrome. I tried using Firefox and it is working fine with it.

jmtrader
19 posts
msg #121692
Ignore jmtrader
10/10/2014 6:27:41 AM

That is correct, the chart window still has the old result set. The first or the clicked symbol is loading up correctly but the next symbol on the navigation within the chart window is still the old list.

jmtrader
19 posts
msg #121693
Ignore jmtrader
10/10/2014 6:33:58 AM

It consistently doing it when navigating going forward. Go back say 1 month ago and start navigating forward from there. The result set is not updating.

stockfetcher
979 posts
msg #121694
10/10/2014 6:34:11 AM

Hi,

Thanks for the additional details. We have the the same google chrome version but do not experience this problem. If you don't mind, could you try the following:

1. Start a new stockfetcher screen (make sure the current popup window is closed).
2. Open Chrome's developer tools by pressing "CTRL-SHIFT-I" (I as in India)
3. Click on the Console tab
4. Now click on a symbol
5. Run a new stock screen
6. Click on a symbol that should change the popup.

Do you see any error messages in the "console" window?

Thanks,
StockFetcher Support

jmtrader
19 posts
msg #121695
Ignore jmtrader
10/10/2014 6:40:47 AM

I take it back on the other browser. Firefox has the same problem as well. Let me try IE.

jmtrader
19 posts
msg #121696
Ignore jmtrader
10/10/2014 6:53:26 AM

Hi,

Thanks for the additional details. We have the the same google chrome version but do not experience this problem. If you don't mind, could you try the following:

1. Start a new stockfetcher screen (make sure the current popup window is closed).
2. Open Chrome's developer tools by pressing "CTRL-SHIFT-I" (I as in India)
3. Click on the Console tab
4. Now click on a symbol
5. Run a new stock screen
6. Click on a symbol that should change the popup.

Do you see any error messages in the "console" window?

Thanks,
StockFetcher Support

I followed above and no error is being displayed on the Console tab.

If you cannot see the problem, try this:
1. Run the filter
2. Click on the first symbol. Chart window will open up.
3. Go back to filter result window and select "1 month ago" from the dropdown.
4. Click the first symbol. At this point, everything should still be fine.
5. Go back to filter result window. Click the right arrow to go forward to the next day.
6. Click the first symbol. At this point, the correct symbol will load up correctly but take not on the next symbol. It is still from the previous list.

Let me know if you still cannot re-create it.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Chart Navigation Window problem<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.