StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Chart settings<< >>Post Follow-up
garlasco
6 posts
msg #117658
Ignore garlasco
1/9/2014 4:35:13 PM

Hi,
I'm having problems with chart settings: since yesterday, it looks like I can't modify chart length (for example from 4 to 12 months) or the indicators to include or delete from the charts.
Can you help me in solving this problem?
Thanks

stockfetcher
979 posts
msg #117659
1/9/2014 4:39:35 PM

Hi,

We're looking into this issue now.

Thanks,
StockFetcher

stockfetcher
979 posts
msg #117660
1/9/2014 4:40:52 PM

It looks like you had the option "Disable My Settings" selected. This was preventing your changes from being applied.

We went ahead and changed this setting in your account.

Regards,
StockFetcher

garlasco
6 posts
msg #117662
Ignore garlasco
1/9/2014 5:17:45 PM

Thank you for your help. Unfortunately, the problem still persists: for example, I've tried to add two indicators (Cci and Money Flow Index) to the charts, but without success. At the same time, I'm unable to remove the weekly Williams %R 14 indicator I previously added to the settings.

stockfetcher
979 posts
msg #117667
1/9/2014 6:15:39 PM

Please retry your chart setting changes and let us know if the changes are now working.

Thank you!
StockFetcher Support

garlasco
6 posts
msg #117680
Ignore garlasco
1/10/2014 3:36:10 AM

Now it works, I'm able to change indicators and chart lengths. One last issue: sometimes it doesn't accept immediately the changes (even if I press the "Save" button) but I need to retry 2 or 3 times before getting the desired indicators. Since I see that there is a new graphic interface, I wonder if these small problems may be related to this new interface.
Thanks.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Chart settings<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.