StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Close Above the 50ma?<< >>Post Follow-up
frieden
3 posts
msg #97312
Ignore frieden
11/3/2010 5:59:27 PM

I am having trouble creating a filter which I would think is relatively simple to create. Trying to create a filter that will show stocks that closed above the 50 day ma during the previous days session and also one that will show those that close below the 50ma.

I am showing those that crossed but not closed.

Any help would be appreciated.

all4juan
20 posts
msg #97314
Ignore all4juan
11/3/2010 7:04:13 PM

Fetcher[
close above ma(50) within the last 1 day
]

frieden
3 posts
msg #97315
Ignore frieden
11/3/2010 9:46:44 PM

I don't think I was real clear on what I am trying to do. I want to scan for stocks that have just crossed over and closed above the 50 ma on the previous days close.

Not those that have closed above previous to the last days close and are still above the 50ma.

four
5,087 posts
msg #97316
Ignore four
11/3/2010 10:55:04 PM

close 1 day ago crossed above ma(50) 1 day ago

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Close Above the 50ma?<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.