StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Coding to only pick top 10 of list of hundreds<< >>Post Follow-up
BuylateSellearly
29 posts
msg #66572
Ignore BuylateSellearly
8/22/2008 8:15:26 PM

Hi,

What coding would you use to only pick the top 10 or so of a sorted list? I couldn't find any reference to such a thing in the user guide.

TIA

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #66576
Ignore TheRumpledOne
8/22/2008 8:54:24 PM

What do you mean by "pick"?

Do you mean only display the top 10 stocks?

maxreturn
745 posts
msg #66590
Ignore maxreturn
8/23/2008 12:30:04 PM

Yes, define what you mean by "top ten". For example, are you looking for the top 10 percentage gainers over the last day, week, month year...etc.?

lookrei
7 posts
msg #66593
Ignore lookrei
8/23/2008 1:57:38 PM

i'am using the following solution for your requirement:

- settings
- result

- Number of symbols returned per page
set this parameter to 10

regards
Reiner

BuylateSellearly
29 posts
msg #66603
Ignore BuylateSellearly
8/23/2008 8:00:26 PM

Yes I only want to display the top 10 from the search. For example to add them to a watchlist rather than add the entire list that is returned from the search.

Thanks

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Coding to only pick top 10 of list of hundreds<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.