StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Columbia University: Financial Engineering and Risk Management<< >>Post Follow-up
four
5,087 posts
msg #113688
Ignore four
5/24/2013 9:45:07 PM

https://www.coursera.org/course/fe

Financial Engineering and Risk Management
Martin Haugh and Garud Iyengar

This course is an introduction to the theory and practice of financial engineering and risk management. We consider the pricing of derivatives, portfolio optimization and risk management and cast a critical eye on how these are used in practice. We will also feature some interview modules with Emanuel Derman .

Kevin_in_GA
4,599 posts
msg #113689
Ignore Kevin_in_GA
5/24/2013 10:12:02 PM

My alma mater - I received my BS in Chemical Engineering from Columbia, back when it cost a LOT less.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Columbia University: Financial Engineering and Risk Management<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.