StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Company debt to income ratio, growth<< >>Post Follow-up
sdcclark
26 posts
msg #42567
Ignore sdcclark
3/27/2006 6:17:04 PM

Is there a way using stock fecther to measure how much debt a company is in or profit.
I want to be able to Measure, how a company is doing, how the company is doing against its peers and how the company is doing versus all the companies out there as measured by the S&P 500

And possibly measure growth or future growth of a company? more quuestions to come this is the first part of the query I am working on. I know there are some pretty good programmers here. this is challenge. the next step is to try and define the risk/reward ratio using multiples what is a stock really trading 20 times earnings 40 times earnings etc, etc,

Thanks
Scott

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Company debt to income ratio, growth<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.