StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Conservative filter<< >>Post Follow-up
indexa
32 posts
msg #111647
Ignore indexa
2/22/2013 11:42:23 AM

Hi, I am working with a conservative filter (Elder triple screen) and I think it has good results excluding some symbols. I would like to avoid the worst stocks in my results. Could you suggest something?

Thanks a lot.

Fetcher[
/* Triple screen: weekly EMA and MACD H bullish, daily stochastics

oversold */

set{macdlow,count(weekly MACD Histogram(12,26,9) 1 week ago above

weekly MACD Histogram(12,26,9) 2 week ago,1)}
set{macdlowprev,count(weekly MACD Histogram(12,26,9) 1 week ago

above weekly MACD Histogram(12,26,9) 4 week ago,1)}
set{bull,macdlow+macdlowprev}
and slope of weekly EMA(26) above 0
and close is between 15 and 50
and Average Volume(90) is above 1000000
and RSI(2) below 20

and weekly Slow Stochastic(5,3) Slow %D below 80
add column weekly Williams %R(2)
add column RSI(2)
and bull above 0

/* Bad signals: weekly MACD Histogram divergence or negative weekly

CMA Williams %R(14) */

set{div,indposition(weekly MACD Histogram(12,26,9),10)}
set{slopemedia,2 weeks slope CMA(weekly Williams %R(14),7)}
add column div
add column slopemedia
sort on column 7 descending
]

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Conservative filter<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.