StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Creating MACD-Histogram Divergence including EMA's<< >>Post Follow-up
xter
2 posts
msg #155037
Ignore xter
12/21/2020 11:31:38 AM

Hi all,

I have been desperately trying to make a filter like this, but I am not a programmer, and simply too stupid to create it. Perhaps you could help me as I do think it's relatively easy.
I would be very grateful.

So basically what I would like to see is a 30min timeframe scanner with:
MACD Histogram 12-26-9 goes from below its centerline to above and then below again, but not as far as the previous time. So a bullish divergence.

This together with a 13 and 26 day EMA and preferably with a 6% channel, however this could be too complicated.

Kindest,

xarlor
562 posts
msg #155039
Ignore xarlor
12/21/2020 12:39:53 PM

StockFetcher does not have intraday timeframes. Daily and weekly are the only timeframes available.

xter
2 posts
msg #155043
Ignore xter
12/21/2020 5:27:44 PM

A daily timeframe would be very helpful

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Creating MACD-Histogram Divergence including EMA's<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.