StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Custom Stock Universe in SF??<< >>Post Follow-up
lawfej
9 posts
msg #32476
Ignore lawfej
6/29/2004 12:56:24 PM

How can I create a stock universe in SF. For example how can I have a universe that contains every stock in the SF database except those that fall into certain industries or those in a certain list I create? Please let me know if this can be achieved in SF and if so how I would go about it. The aim would be to apply my filters solely to my custom stock universe. Many thanks.

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #32477
Ignore TheRumpledOne
6/29/2004 1:07:08 PM

Looks like you need a little help.

May I suggest you study how to use the watch list.

MAY ALL YOUR FILLS BE COMPLETE.

lawfej
9 posts
msg #32478
Ignore lawfej
6/29/2004 2:56:20 PM

Watch List is limited to 200 symbols I believe, I need more than that. Also it still will not allow me to dynamically eliminate certain stocks. The best it would allow me to do is to create a portfolio and upload it in their manually.

What I am really truing to do is to eliminatc ertain industries and sectors and a few stocks. Any ideas on how I can achieve this?

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Custom Stock Universe in SF??<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.