StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Debug Issue with: "Warning: period length exceeded."<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up
chetron
2,817 posts
msg #66905
Ignore chetron
9/2/2008 7:58:46 PM

tomb should be able clarify SF limits and how it is handled.

i believe my "simpler" modification is invalid.

i believe my "maybe" modification is close, but it is to difficult for me to validate.

jimhbutton
104 posts
msg #66928
Ignore jimhbutton
9/3/2008 11:10:07 AM

Hi Chetron,

Do you know why some stocks were allowed to pass through the "Warning: period length exceeded" limit while others were flagged? I am referring to your pre-debugging of the filter. Wouldn't the same glitch and programming error (e.g., too many brackets) apply to all the stocks?

Thanks,

jhb2

chetron
2,817 posts
msg #66929
Ignore chetron
9/3/2008 11:26:25 AM

I BELIEVE YOU ARE RIGHT. MAYBE TOMB WOULD KNOW WHY.

jimhbutton
104 posts
msg #66930
Ignore jimhbutton
modified
9/3/2008 12:16:41 PM

I stumbled upon a stop-gap solution. I found that by bumping up my "Price < 15" criteria to "Price < 16" the anomaly in the system was bypassed. Before it had been leaving out certain sub $15 stocks (e.g., ECPG & WNR) that shouldn't have been omitted. I haven't a clue in the world why this works, but I'm not complaining.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Debug Issue with: "Warning: period length exceeded."<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.