StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Dumb Question re: New SF Home Page<< >>Post Follow-up
karennma
8,057 posts
msg #55069
Ignore karennma
modified
9/23/2007 8:39:10 AM

nevermind

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #55070
Ignore karennma
9/23/2007 8:41:26 AM

it's gone again!

original msg.

karennma
- Edit message 9/23/2007 8:39:10 AM

Where it says:
"Stockfetcher Chart"
I just have a big white box with no chart.
Do you have a chart there?
In the center of the page ...
In the upper right had corner of the box I've got 2 arrows which work ...
"increase or decrease chart size". But all they do is increase the size of the empty white box.
:>(
?

tomb
267 posts
msg #55071
Ignore tomb
9/23/2007 8:58:38 AM

If possible, can you provide some additional information below:

- "Flash" version (this can be found by right clicking on the chart area and selecting "About Adobe Flash Player ...")
- Operating system
- Internet browser

Thank you,

StockFetcher.com Support

briheld
3 posts
msg #55072
Ignore briheld
9/23/2007 10:05:42 AM

I'd had this problem, too, when I first logged into the new homepage.

I then installed Adobe Flash Player 9 and for a short while, the chart box worked perfectly, however now I'm experiencing the same issue as karenma.

Browser: IE

tomb
267 posts
msg #55073
Ignore tomb
9/23/2007 10:47:54 AM

Thanks for the information! The problem so far appears to be specific to IE and Windows Vista.

We have made a change that should correct this issue. If you continue to run into this issue, please make sure to restart IE. If the problem persists, please let us know.

Tom
StockFetcher.com Support

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #55083
Ignore karennma
9/23/2007 12:03:57 PM

Thank you.
Now that THAT'S fixed ... how about autofill.
I've never used it before, but I'm trying to now, and can't seem to make it work.
I'm sure it has to do with VISTA, which is absolutely awful.
Thanks for your help.

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #55105
Ignore karennma
9/24/2007 8:31:03 AM

nevermind ....
it works

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Dumb Question re: New SF Home Page<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.