StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Dynamimic Momentum Index<< >>Post Follow-up
target
2 posts
msg #98583
Ignore target
1/14/2011 10:01:49 PM

I wanted to set up a search for Dynamic Momentum Index above 70 for 2 days. Can you help me?

Kevin_in_GA
4,599 posts
msg #98584
Ignore Kevin_in_GA
1/14/2011 10:49:33 PM

I would suggest two things:

1. Read the user manual - there is no Dynamic Momentum Index as part of the SF indicators

2. If you have the formaula for its calculation, post it. This might be codable as a user-defined variable

Kevin

four
5,087 posts
msg #98585
Ignore four
1/15/2011 1:53:29 AM

http://www.tradesignalonline.com/lexicon/view.aspx?id=Dynamic+Momentum+Index+%28DYMOI%29

Mactheriverrat
3,135 posts
msg #98586
Ignore Mactheriverrat
1/15/2011 6:48:39 AM

show stocks where the momentum(12) has reached a new 3 day high
and close is between 1 and 40
Draw Macd(12)
Draw Bollinger %B(20,2)
Draw Upper Keltner Band(20,1.5)
Draw Lower Keltner Band(20,1.5)
Draw Draw StochRSI(14,14)
Draw Slow Stochastics Slow %D(10)

You will have to study and play around with the filter but IMHO watch how the Bollinger bands break out of the Keltner bands.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Dynamimic Momentum Index<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.