StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · EDZ- Mildy & Nicely Loaded<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up
mesayah
658 posts
msg #94497
Ignore mesayah
7/2/2010 9:53:08 AM

Who else will join the longs.

mesayah
658 posts
msg #94500
Ignore mesayah
7/2/2010 10:33:40 AM

I'm out. Bad trade took small loss. Back in TZA

mesayah
658 posts
msg #94512
Ignore mesayah
modified
7/2/2010 3:50:26 PM

Now time to load TNA. I'll be in Vegas from the 5th-9th so will
not be in the market. TNA should have a good run.
You kids can come see me @ the Venetian.

mesayah
658 posts
msg #94582
Ignore mesayah
7/6/2010 11:59:48 AM

Darn nice call. I'm in a multi -table poker tourney at the Venetian
and can't follow the market.

mesayah
658 posts
msg #94645
Ignore mesayah
7/8/2010 5:17:38 PM

The Venetian is nice but tired of Vegas. Ate at Spago, Dal Toro, Tao, Gran Luxe and Emeril's.
Alot of trashy people here. Too many idiots smoking etc...

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · EDZ- Mildy & Nicely Loaded<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.