StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Earnings Announcements Dates<< >>Post Follow-up
bman99
6 posts
msg #117700
Ignore bman99
1/11/2014 10:58:59 AM

I have gotten rapped a couple times because I bought a stock during it's Earnings Announcement week. I've seen others here say to tread light lightly during these weeks.

I wanted to know:

1 - What is a good source (hopefully for free) of the Earnings Announcements planned for the week. I'll start google searching but figure others may know some good sites that are "easy" to use.

2 - Is this a field in SF that can be added to Filters so I can see it on my results?

Thank you!

duke56468
683 posts
msg #117701
Ignore duke56468
1/11/2014 11:09:20 AM

Finviz.com has some earnings releases half way down the right side of the home page.

compound_gains
221 posts
msg #117702
Ignore compound_gains
1/11/2014 1:01:52 PM

http://biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

mahkoh
1,065 posts
msg #117704
Ignore mahkoh
modified
1/11/2014 7:29:05 PM

Zacks and earningswhisper are reliable resources if you want the dates for your filter results. Download your results and pull the dates from their websites in excel.

evo34
82 posts
msg #117708
Ignore evo34
1/12/2014 12:55:34 AM

I usually use briefing.com (free account). You can do a web query and pull in upcoming earnings automatically in Excel. Or, if you use IB, they supply a data column that has next earnings date/time (if you pay some tiny fee like $1.50 a month). Worth it, in my view.

mesavage
1 posts
msg #118382
Ignore mesavage
2/25/2014 5:07:55 PM

I've found the following link helpful for tracking upcoming earnings (download Excel):

http://www.rightline.net/calendar/index.html

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Earnings Announcements Dates<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.