StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · FUNDAMENTAL/FINANCIALS SPREADSHEET<< >>Post Follow-up
mslattery@dc.rr.com
91 posts
msg #31965
Ignore mslattery@dc.rr.com
5/3/2004 6:49:39 PM

Does anyone have or know of an Excel Spread sheet that will provide you with fundamental analysis on a bare bones basis. Just want to quickly make sure that when SF kicks out a strong signal I don't go chasing a three legged dog that's about to expire. I would like something that takes the basic fundamental markers of a company and output a score in a positive and negative range, i.e., ( -10 to +10.)

If anyone is really talented with excell I would be glad to work with you to develope this tool.

Thanks, Michael Slattery

xplorer
257 posts
msg #31981
Ignore xplorer
5/4/2004 10:44:20 PM

Take a look at http://www.qmatix.com/XLQ.htm ... a real nice tool that auto refreshes.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · FUNDAMENTAL/FINANCIALS SPREADSHEET<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.