StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · FYI: 100% No loss Forex EA (Robot)<< >>Post Follow-up
guru_trader
485 posts
msg #56304
Ignore guru_trader
11/2/2007 4:48:26 AM

"1.5 years of no losing trades!" according to the author.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnHiimVb5rg.

http://www.forexrobottrader.com/.

maxreturn
745 posts
msg #56311
Ignore maxreturn
11/2/2007 10:20:05 AM

Guru, despite my highly suspicious nature I decided to check this out. My two cents: 1) I like the concept of his system. I too use Heiken Ashi bars and multiple time frame indicators in the trading system that I developed for my own use. His system is more elegant and visually appealing than my crude set ups. 2) If anything is too good to be true, it probably is. The results assume NO stop losses. In the real world people use stop losses. To not do so is paramount to financial suicide.

maxreturn
745 posts
msg #56337
Ignore maxreturn
11/2/2007 4:08:36 PM

Guru, in googling "ha smoothed" I found a link in Babypips.com where someone has offered a "zip" file for the same indicators for MT4. I don't think it's an expert advisor but the indicators appear to be the same.

HASmoothed

I'm checking it out this weekend. Let me know what you think?

Steven
5 posts
msg #56592
Ignore Steven
11/9/2007 8:28:36 AM

Has anyone else used this product and can you offer feedback on it?

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · FYI: 100% No loss Forex EA (Robot)<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.